Lampeez - Where us my order?

The shipment notification has been stuck on 12/20/2018 for two days! Can’t find a phone mumber.

I think I will pass this over to our local TV station & Ask Jessie!

I’m sure he will hunt these people down & show the people the crooks that they are. This was a gift from two little boys to their Mother.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lampeez Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Lampeez - Cancelled 0rder Immeditely, they acknowledged receiving it. Sent order anyhow.

Dec 17, 2018 I cancelled a miss order. They acknowledged it.

Then I put another order in that I wanted.

Instead of sending me the correct order only, they also sent me the order that I cancelled. Now I am having a hard time reaching them and talking to Customer Service for making a return.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lamp.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Lampeez - Ripped off

Additional Fees
Turnaround Time
Poster decreased review rating.

Ordered Dec. 12th.

Received message Dec. 14th stating shipping label had been created. Contacted them several times starting on Dec. 18th.

Haven't been able to reach anyone. Money lost $107

I didn't like: Never received product.

Lampeez - WHERE ARE MY LAMPS??????

Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I ordered 2 lamps and the tracking said they reached USPS in Memphis, Tn 12/13/18 and delivery on 12 / 15 / 18. I have yet to receive them.

I called Memphis USPS and they say no sign of them either. I have emailed them 5-6 times just get a generic response. You have the option to use messenger, but when you do that they respond right away that they will get back to you and then they're gone and never get back to you.

I'm about to call channel 4 news if I don't get my order our response that's not generic. THEY CANNOT GET AWAY WITH THIS!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Lampeez Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Lampeez - Whatta joke!!!

Turnaround Time

Here is proof that i paid for 2 day shipping!! Yesterday came and went without a delivery!!

Their customer support will not reply to my emails! I WANT and EXPECT a refund of the difference in the shipping costs!!!! And a full refund if i dont get the lamp at all!!

They cannot say they tried to deliver it, becuz i am a homemaker and am usually here, espeically when i am to receive a package!! Angry

Lampeez - Dreadful processing and shipping

I ordered products in November and was led t believe that I would have them in 3 days processing and 4 days shipping. I paid extra for quicker shipping.

Three weeks later, FedEx is driving them from Cincinnati to Indianapolis.

There is a huge FedEx hub at the Indianapolis airport. Why the slow and sideways shipping?

Lampeez - Tracking on my orders

Tried numerous time to contact them. Phone number just rings busy!!

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Lampeez - No Response

Tried to contact their customer service at least six different times and either could not get through, or got no response. Asked to have my order cancelled because of lack of response and the fact that I was led to believe that it would ship and deliver before Christmas.

They eagerly debited my card, but never responded. I am disputing the transaction and hopefully will get reimbursed.

Lampeez - Total Sham

Turnaround Time

Lampeez gladly debited my credit card as soon as they took my order, only to find out after the transaction that it would not ship until after Christmas. Have tried several times to email them with no response.

Oh well, you live and learn.

They should definitely be avoided. Just wish I would have ordered from Amazon at 1/2 the price and they would have made good on it with no hassle.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Customer service.

• Have Not Received My Product I Pai

Lampeez - Do not order from this company

I received my order but they sent the wrong item. I have emailed them 4 times with no response.

I have tried to find a phone number for this company but have had no luck. I will never order from this company again and will warn people to not use this company.

Reason of review: No response from company.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

Phone number 1-833-254-2699 is the number for Lampeez and hopefully you get through to someone. It seems like the company may or may not be a fake or scam and they are taking forever but my address for the company is in TX and I have been able to track it through USPS. So not sure why people are having such issues but if I dont get through I will file complaint with FCC.