Lampeez - I can't get ahold of them

I paid and they produced a shipping label but have not sent out my products. Do we know who the owner is?

Product or Service Mentioned: Lampeez Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Lampeez - Follow the shipping invoice

Ordered a lamp and payed extra to have it sent early and the day it was supposed to arrive I got a message saying it would be shipped in 1 to 3 days. Trying to get it by Thursday, if I cannot, I want my money back

Product or Service Mentioned: Lampeez Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Lampeez - Scam - Don't let them steal your money!

Turnaround Time

I trusted the site because they were showing ads on Facebook. I ordered three gifts from them weeks ago. They took my money and have not had any response from them after my numerous follow ups.

Lampeez - Ripped off

set payment on dec. 3 took money out same day say 4 to 7 days to ship still waiting sent email after email no response do not buy nothing ever sent just ripoff

Lampeez - A month later and still no word from them and no lamps

This is a scam I ordered a month ago and still have not heard one word but it didn't take them long to get my money got my money the same day

Lampeez - Pissed OFF!!!!

Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I ordered items from them and trying to get help from their customer service and got nowhere!!!! Those presents were for my niece n nephew, Now I have to find something else and tell them why the item they picked out didn't arrive.

I am call the Better Business bureau on them and making a c

omplaint on their company!!!!

People beware of this pathetic company. Waste and lost my hard earn money and time!!!!

Lampeez - Not received my order

Like several others ordered two lamps, paid in full still haven't received my order. No response to e-mail, sent me a tracking number Fed-x say no such number. So yes it is a scam.

Reason of review: Not receiving product.

Lampeez - They took my money and sent nothing

lampzees took my money on december 5 i have not received anything except a thank you for your order email every email i send them on their web site comes back with the response we are looking into your complaint with no information on my order they are a scam company never order anything you actually want to receive from this company

I didn't like: Theft of my hard earned money.

Lampeez - Horrible unprofessional company!

Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I ordered 4 products in November for Christmas gifts with the advertised promise of 3-5 days delivery, no more than 7-10 days delivery. After 3 weeks and counting, Nothing.

After contacting this company, I was told to refuse delivery and things will be handled after that. There was no mention of the delivery service or a tracking number to do this. I feel "STRONGLY" that I have been scammed!

Amazon has the same products for half the price with 3 days delivery time. Stay away from this company!

I didn't like: Never received product.

Lampeez - These are bogus! Do not buy!

I ordered 3 of these lamps as gifts; I loved the fact that they would appear to be 3-D when lit. When they arrived, they were simply etched plastic drawings,and when lit, there was no 3-D effect at all.

What a rip-off! When I complained to the company that they were not as advertised and that I did not want to pay a "restocking fee" to return them,they offered me $10 to just keep them. I told them, "No thanks!" I would be embarrassed to give these as gifts.

I believe that this company posts its own positive reviews. Be warned...

Product or Service Mentioned: Lamp.

Reason of review: Not as described.