Lampeez - This is a scam

Turnaround Time

I ordered on 11/23/18 and they received payment from my credit card on 11/24/18. I kept inquiring about where is my product and they gave me the run around saying looking for in warehouse, working on order etc.

Tried calling and never can talk to anyone, sent several emails and finally requested cancellation of order and a refund to which they immediately sent me a tracking number saying a label had been created. That was the 3rd of Dec. I again requested a refund and cancellation and they again sent me the tracking number. I kept checking with FedEx and while a label was made on the 3rd, no product was ever sent.

Numerous emails later and I am out $99.

Today I am contacting my credit card, the Texas Attorney General and federal agencies to file complaints. This is a scam

Product or Service Mentioned: Lampeez Shipping Service.

Reason of review: never sent product but charged credit card.

I didn't like: Never sent product nor refunded money.

Lampeez - THEY NEVER SHIPPED MY ORDER

Turnaround Time

Placed an order 11/29/2018 with Lampeez. They created a Fed Ex label, charged my card, but never shipped my order.

Sent them an email and they do not reply. Sent another email now.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Never sent product i purchased nor refunded me.

Lampeez - A nightmare

The worst company I have ever tried to place an order with.

Lampeez - TOTAL SCAM

Turnaround Time

MY ORDER WAS NEVER SHIPPED, AND THEY WOULD NOT REFUND MY MONEY. THIS SO CALLED COMPANY SHOULD BE REMOVED FROM THE INTERNET.

I didn't like: Never sent product i purchased nor refunded me.

Lampeez - Order not received

Ordered 4 lamps 11/9/18 and have not received them yet. No one answers my e-mails.

They have charged my credit card.

No phone # to call. Very frustrating..

Lampeez - Waiting over a month for order. No one responds to my e-mails.

I am ready to stop payment. Just want my order.

Lampeez - HORRIBLE

2.0

Update by user Dec 04, 2018

No phone # to call and response to an inquiry or e mail is almost a week if you keep sending and sending

Original review posted by user Dec 03, 2018

No refund, no phone number listed to make contact. Now I know why.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Lampeez - Fraud company

I assume this company is scam. My order was lost and customer service never got back to me with problem resolved. They do not answer on emails and phone number is not listed. I assume this company is scam

They do not answer on emails and phone number is not listed.

I assume this company is scam

Did I reached 10 words. Or you are scamp too

Comments

This company sucks. While they did send an order I placed, the lamp itself was the wrong thing.

I've sent them three emails to find out how to get the proper lamp and I have heard NOTHING from them.

Also, there's no phone number whatsoever. Poor, poor customer service.

Lampeez - My order was lost

Order never was received. "Customer service" promised to find out why it happened. Never heard from them.

I will contact consumer service and Attorney General office and ask them to help me. Your service is horrible and you do not care about customers..

Your service is horrible and you do not care about customers.. Your service is horrible and you do not care about customers.. Your service is horrible and you do not care about customers.. Your service is horrible and you do not care about customers.. Your service is horrible and you do not care about customers.. Your service is horrible and you do not care about customers.. Your service is horrible and you do not care about customers..

Hope I reached 100 words

Lampeez - Company is not even legitimate

Still waiting on my order , want a refund, just found this on the BBB, thought it should be known to everyone: BBB File Opened: 12/16/2016 Business Category Wholesale Lamps Additional Information On January 27, 2017, BBB notified Glow Fanatics of a concerning pattern in consumer complaints alleging that after Glow Fanatics receives payment, the company fails to deliver products or delivers the product significantly late. As of March 2, 2017, Glow Fanatics has failed to respond.

On January 27, 2017, BBB notified Glow Fanatics that BBB has been unable to locate an active business registration authorizing Glow Fanatics to do business in Texas. BBB requested the business verify Glow Fanatics' legal authority to conduct business in Texas. As well, after a review of BBB complaints, consumers have suggested that Glow Fanatics may have some relationship with Lampeez. On January 27, 2017, BBB requested Glow Fanatic provide a detailed description of its affiliation, if any, with Lampeez, including, but not limited to, a detailed description of the company's past and current managerial affiliation and the operational relationship.

As of March 2, 2017, Glow Fanatics has failed to respond. See Less Additional Information Alternate Business Names Lampeez

Product or Service Mentioned: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: No customer service at all.