Lampeez - Worst customer service ever

Turnaround Time

They sent order late, after being told not to ship at all. Made up shipping number for Fedx, so it could not be tracked, I canceled order again, it came too late to gift, shipped by UPS.

Said I could get full refund, so far nothing. Only an e-mail showing a part refund, that they did not do.

THIS CO> IS THE WORST I HAVE EVER DELT WITH

AVOID THEM

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Lampeez - Won’t Refund For Items I Returned

2.0
Turnaround Time

I purchased 4 lamps and 4 bases because the way the website was set up it didn’t look like bases were included. When the lights came they each had a base so I contacted the company and received an email that I could return them and the address to send them to.

I returned the 4 bases but they have only refunded me for one, minus their restocking fee. They say they have refunded me for all for and to check my statement. I have been checking it everyday and as of today I still don’t have my money back and again I was told it’s been refunded and to check my statement.

I can’t find a phone number so all I can do is keep emailing them. Most of my emails get ignored but I actually did get the above answer today!

Horrible customer service!!!!!

Lampeez - Junk, not 3 D.

ordered for Christmas gift. Arrived after New Years.

Not as advertised. Not 3D image.

Piece of plexiglass. All bad reviews are accurate.

Lampeez - Recieved wrong product and can't get response

i ordered and recieved a wrong product for christmas present. i have tried repeatedly for response so i can return product with no luck.

this is the worst online company i have ever dealt with, dont know how they stay in business.

i am currently going to dispute the charge with my credit card company. buyer you had better beware.

Lampeez - Need to change shipping address

order # 275910, change shipping address to 4404 Summerfield Ct. Pace, FL 32571 Attn: Kristina Meyer

Lance Meyer

Lampeez - Nice but wrong lamp

3.5
Turnaround Time

I ordered the lovestruck lamp and put it on rush order. I recieved the love balloon lamp instead.

While the lamp is fine it's not the one I ordered. I sent customer service a message and that was the end of that.

No response. I recommend them if you get the right lamp.

Lampeez - This company has terrible customer service.

1.5
Turnaround Time

Paid for lamp on December 12th. Promised delivery of December 22nd..

have sent email to them with no response at all other than..

they have received the email with promised 2 day response and nothing. Furthermore, no phone can be found for this company.

Lampeez - Got your money and you got nothing.

2.5
Turnaround Time

Better hope the one you get is perfect because you will pull your hair out trying to get them to fix it or make it right. Bought 3 from a Christmas Sale Facebook post in late August.

Received and re-shipped to grandkids in Florida & Indiana. 2 of the 3 were ok but the third wouldn't even go together - top part oversized by a good 1/8 to 1/4 inch so it would NOT go into the base. Then found out that the power switch was messed up as well. WORST customer service I have ever run into!

No phone number available to contact anyone, takes 4 emails to get even some kind of weak response from them and then it is them making you jump through hoops non-stop until they hope you will just give up! Worse than freaking insurance companies.

Then after all that they say "We just saw that you had order on August 30.

It is way past the return and exchange time frame policy of LAMPEEZ. Unfortunately we are unable to send a replacement in this case since it has already been 3 months since you purchased the item." So they already knew in August during their "Christmas Sale" that they wouldn't honor ANY kind of warranty come Christmas.

STAY AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE!

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Product concept and appearance if it works.

I didn't like: Worst customer service i have run into in a long time, Total lack of response.

Lampeez - Sent me the wrong Lamp/slow service

2.2
Turnaround Time

Ordered a large horse head for my mom 2 weeks before Christmas. I paid $4.99 for it too be wrapped.

They sent me a small butterfly instead wrapped...

Then i sent it back to them..they took three days to even respond to my email.

They sent me a large horse head NOT wrapped, I think the lamp doesnt even look 3d. Overrated

Maybe if you're in a pitch black room standing 20 feet away it looks a little 3d.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lampeez Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Lampeez - Wrong order received

I ordered a bulldog gram. Instead i get a paw.

I've emailed, no response. I even sent a copy of the manifest which shows what i ordered, no response.

There's no number on the website to call and speak with someone. I have their information and i work for the federal government, so i will be filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau

Product or Service Mentioned: 3d Innovation Photo Engraving Service.