Lampeez - Scam city !!!!

I tried to purchase a lamp before Christmas paid the extra money for 2day shipping got a confirmation number and then nothing,have tried to contact them many Bullshit times via their email why they do not have a direct phone number is amazing. They respond and tell me it was their shipping department that lost my label but still they have not shipped it out they have not refunded my money and they said they would ship it out at the earliest what the *** does the earliest mean

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Lampeez - Shipped wrong item. No customer service phone number. No replied my multiple messages

I ordered a lamp on the last days of November and took a while for them to ship the item. I received the lamp a day before Christmas (this was a Christmas gift).

When I opened the box noticed that item was not what I ordered. I contacted them and they told me to ship back the item. I did, and send an email to let them know that shipped back the item and requesting a refund. I sent several emails, messages in their website and also messages through Facebook.

I haven't hear from them so far (+2 weeks later). My money haven't being refund either. First and last experience.

No phone number to call! Angry

Product or Service Mentioned: Lampeez Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Worst customer service i have run into in a long time, Never sent product i purchased nor refunded me, Customer service, Total lack of response.

Lampeez - Sent me the wrong Lamp/slow service

2.2
Turnaround Time

Ordered a large horse head for my mom 2 weeks before Christmas. I paid $4.99 for it too be wrapped.

They sent me a small butterfly instead wrapped...

Then i sent it back to them..they took three days to even respond to my email.

They sent me a large horse head NOT wrapped, I think the lamp doesnt even look 3d. Overrated

Maybe if you're in a pitch black room standing 20 feet away it looks a little 3d.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lampeez Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Lampeez - Haven't received product

I ordered 2 lamps on December 6 for my granddaughters and they say they shipped but havent moved from Jacksonville since the 18th and now its the 24 and no presents for the girls and can not get ahold of anyone. I will demand a full refund of $90 - lets see how that goes!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Lampeez Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Lampeez - Where us my order?

The shipment notification has been stuck on 12/20/2018 for two days! Can’t find a phone mumber.

I think I will pass this over to our local TV station & Ask Jessie!

I’m sure he will hunt these people down & show the people the crooks that they are. This was a gift from two little boys to their Mother.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Lampeez - WHERE ARE MY LAMPS??????

Turnaround Time

I ordered 2 lamps and the tracking said they reached USPS in Memphis, Tn 12/13/18 and delivery on 12 / 15 / 18. I have yet to receive them.

I called Memphis USPS and they say no sign of them either. I have emailed them 5-6 times just get a generic response. You have the option to use messenger, but when you do that they respond right away that they will get back to you and then they're gone and never get back to you.

I'm about to call channel 4 news if I don't get my order our response that's not generic. THEY CANNOT GET AWAY WITH THIS!!!

Lampeez - Whatta joke!!!

Turnaround Time

Here is proof that i paid for 2 day shipping!! Yesterday came and went without a delivery!!

Their customer support will not reply to my emails! I WANT and EXPECT a refund of the difference in the shipping costs!!!! And a full refund if i dont get the lamp at all!!

They cannot say they tried to deliver it, becuz i am a homemaker and am usually here, espeically when i am to receive a package!! Angry

Lampeez - I can't get ahold of them

I paid and they produced a shipping label but have not sent out my products. Do we know who the owner is?

Product or Service Mentioned: Lampeez Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Lampeez - Follow the shipping invoice

Ordered a lamp and payed extra to have it sent early and the day it was supposed to arrive I got a message saying it would be shipped in 1 to 3 days. Trying to get it by Thursday, if I cannot, I want my money back

Lampeez - Pissed OFF!!!!

Turnaround Time

I ordered items from them and trying to get help from their customer service and got nowhere!!!! Those presents were for my niece n nephew, Now I have to find something else and tell them why the item they picked out didn't arrive.

I am call the Better Business bureau on them and making a c

omplaint on their company!!!!

People beware of this pathetic company. Waste and lost my hard earn money and time!!!!