Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

order 247796 ordered 2 illusion lamps wine 3D next of bottle broken off

Break was clean and polished. someone new it was no good and shipped it. Please replace.

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer
#1619559

According to the Lampeez return policy, if the product you receive is broken or defective, on delivery, the company will send a free replacement. Once Lampeez receive your return, they can provide you with an exchange or refund to your original method of payment.

Please note that the company accepts returns within 14 calendar days from the date of receiving the product. In order to return the product, you should open a support ticket by clicking the Help button on the bottom right of https://www.lampeez.com. You can also contact Lampeez Customer Support by filling out the form here https://www.lampeez.com/pages/contact.

Support hours are Monday - Friday from 10 a.m.to 6 p.m.CST. The Lampeez support team normally gets back within 2-4 business days.

Show

wrong lamps sent; no reply to emails or chats

is there a phone number for Lampeez? I need to straighten this out. TWO wrong lamps sent, and no reply to inquiries as to what to do, or giving me a refund.

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer
#1619562

The Lampeez FAQ section states that the company accepts returns within 14 calendar days from the date of receiving the product. Please note that items must be unused, and must be in the original packaging.

Once Lampeez receive your return, they will provide you with an exchange or refund to your original method of payment. Custom orders cannot be returned. In order to return the product, you should open a support ticket by clicking the Help button on the bottom right of https://www.lampeez.com. Unfortunately, the company does not provide any phone number.

You can contact Lampeez Customer Support by filling out the form here https://www.lampeez.com/pages/contact.

Question

I was fixing to order 4 for my granddaughters & great grand children. After reading all the complaints I have second thoughts.

I can't tell you how disappointed I am. Barbara

my order

I bought 3 lights from you for xmas. 2 are ok.

but the other 1 says cat on the black box and meditation on the other box. Is this right?

Film on plastic plate

I bought 3 lamps for my granddaughters at Christmas. How do I remove the film to get the 3D effect? We cannot see the film or how to remove it.

Questions 5