Lampeez - Horrible!

I ordered lamps for my sons in November for Christmas. I received an email stating it was delivered , and it was not delivered.

For the past 4 weeks, I have been trying to Lampeez.

They have the worst customer service. Do Not order anything from them.

Lampeez - Bad Reviews

I was prepared to buy one of these lamps as a Birthday Present. Due to bad reviews and poor customer service I decide not to.

Sorry.

I was very excited about sending this. Bad customer service was truly what made me change my mind.

Reason of review: Bad reviews.

Lampeez - Wrong Lamp shipped

Lampeez shipped the wrong Lamp. Which was quickly returned.

However, the right Lamp has not arrived yet. Going on four weeks now! And no responses from repeated inquiries from their Customer Service Dept. (Probably, why they don't list a phone number on their web site.

Their switchboard would light up like one of their Lamps with complaints! )

Lampeez - Scam city !!!!

I tried to purchase a lamp before Christmas paid the extra money for 2day shipping got a confirmation number and then nothing,have tried to contact them many Bullshit times via their email why they do not have a direct phone number is amazing. They respond and tell me it was their shipping department that lost my label but still they have not shipped it out they have not refunded my money and they said they would ship it out at the earliest what the *** does the earliest mean

Product or Service Mentioned: Lampeez Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Lampeez - THey SUCK!!!

Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

They are a scam....No way to contact them and they will not return emails. A ripoff totally...avoid them....

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Inability to make a return.

Lampeez - No Customer Service!

Ordered a 3D lamp for my Grandson at Christmas, he is 16. He is a swimmer, so I ordered the swimmer lamp, I received a lamp with two wine glasses and a wine bottle!

I have contacted them numerous times, with absolutely no response to date. I noticed there is no telephone number on the website, now I know why...............

Product or Service Mentioned: Lamp.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Lampeez - Laneez 3 D illusion lamps

I ordered a helmet and unicorn 3 D lamps only to find out that it’s a piece of plastic that lights up. NO 3 D illusion whatsoever.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lamp.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Lampeez - Shipped wrong item. No customer service phone number. No replied my multiple messages

I ordered a lamp on the last days of November and took a while for them to ship the item. I received the lamp a day before Christmas (this was a Christmas gift).

When I opened the box noticed that item was not what I ordered. I contacted them and they told me to ship back the item. I did, and send an email to let them know that shipped back the item and requesting a refund. I sent several emails, messages in their website and also messages through Facebook.

I haven't hear from them so far (+2 weeks later). My money haven't being refund either. First and last experience.

No phone number to call! Angry

Product or Service Mentioned: Lampeez Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Worst customer service i have run into in a long time, Never sent product i purchased nor refunded me, Customer service, Total lack of response.

Lampeez - Zero response from customer service on wrong item sent

1.7

I ordered two lamps for Christmas for my niece and nephew. When I looked inside before sending off for Christmas I found that one of the items was not what I ordered.

I immediately contacted Lampeez via their website - they give no other option for contact.

No reply one week later. So then I emailed them, still no reply.

Terrible company, no customer service, not worth the trouble!

I didn't like: Worst customer service i have run into in a long time.

Lampeez - Never received order or f/u

I ordered three lamps for my two nephews and niece in December 2018. I received an email that the order was delivered on Dec.

23rd. It wasn't. I emailed them about it since there is no phone number listed anywhere. No feedback since.

The lamps were a gift - for my sister's children who went through some tough times and I wanted to bring some joy in their lives.

It is very upsetting and frustrating.

Especially the inability to talk to anyone. So... I am just waiting.

Not sure what else to do. Very sad!

Reason of review: never received the order, unable to contact anyone. No phone number listed.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Total lack of response, Never sent product nor refunded money.