No communication from Lampeez

1.4
Turnaround Time

delivery was on-time & rec'd emails of shipping date/del date; however i ordered and paid for large size; i rec'd small - WTH ???

trying to get in touch with Lampeez via email - no response in 3 days

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Lampeez - Wrong item sent

1.1
Turnaround Time

Ordered 3D Basketball Player received 3D Basketball contacted customer service no response.

Lampeez - Deception

Turnaround Time

This company presents that their lamps are 3D. The pics on the web site appear to be 3D.

Upon receiving the lamp it is just a piece of plastic with a pic on it and an light shining up from the bottom. Very poor product and nothing like what they represent it to be.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Total lack of response.

Lampeez - Never received Lamp

Ordered the Hockey player lamp back in November. My acct was charged right away for the lamp.

Never received any confirmation of the order or shipping status. Sent email to Lampeez on 12/23/18 asking for status on lamp order. Received confirmation that I would have a reply within 48 hours.

Still waiting for reply & lamp to arrive.

Lampeez is a scam. Never, ever order from Lampeez.

And Facebook I will never, ever us a company that advertises with you again.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Lampeez - Worst Company

Turnaround Time

I placed an order for this overpriced piece even though I can get it at a very low price on Amazon because they guaranteed a delivery date before Christmas! I have contacted customer service and they are very rude and wasn't sympathetic at all.

The worst company I have ever dealt with.

A total ripped off! I ended up buying another gifts for family because they failed to deliver as promised!

Lampeez - Very poor quality, expecting a full refund

Additional Fees

i HAVE EMAILED 2X TO return item with full refund. I have not received the help I need. The item is poor quality and not what I expected. There are scratches all over it. In addition, between the lines of the design there are 'specs' of the lines randomly all over it. In other words, it's poor quality and not a 'clean' design. It looks terrible when lit up.

I expect a full refund. As I do not expect another one to look any different. I researched and someone else reported on the same problem. I do not want to mess with a replacement as it was a xmas gift that bombed because of the quality and workmanship.

I put the purchase on my credit card. If it isn't resolved to my satisfaction I will report it to my credit card company as well as put negative reviews online. See 4 photos attached.

Please advise.

Lampeez - Junk ***

Worst false advertizing ive seen plastic piece of *** with light under it NO WHERE NEAR 3D LOOK

Comments

#1619115

Product is total *** Hardly a 3D effect. Just some piece of plastic with a light under it-a total joke.

Won't respond to emails, can't get a refund. How hard up can they be.

Total worthless company and product. Have sent four emails and all I got back was an email saying my refund request was under review.

Lampeez - DO NOT PURCHASE! FALSE AD

Received product, this is a piece of etched glass that sticks into a circular plastic light. Biggest Scam ever! Don't waste your money.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lamp.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Lampeez - Haven't received product

I ordered 2 lamps on December 6 for my granddaughters and they say they shipped but havent moved from Jacksonville since the 18th and now its the 24 and no presents for the girls and can not get ahold of anyone. I will demand a full refund of $90 - lets see how that goes!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Lampeez Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Lampeez - FALSE advertising

I saw this ad on Facebook, I ordered two lamps 1 for my mother & 1 for my 5 yr old daughter. They arrived in plenty of time, thank goodness because upon opening them up, plugging them in, they look NOTHING like the add!

And now I cannot get in touch with them and I see all this negative feedback..and I'm growing very angry, because I spent over $127.00!... and those were their only gifts.

Alisha